Check this out!

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

DSA for RI

Yestarday, i went to take the RI DSA at RGS. Dun ask me why, but it was held there.(pls shut up, especialy rui chong) Anyway, i went to the entrance of the hall and just waited for it. But then i realised that i have not registered, so i went. After registration, i read the instructions. Well, they said no handphones but i brought my elder bros one and i have no bag. I did not noe wat to do, but luckily i met xavier there.(a bit funny hor? i am happy to meet xavier) And he actually BEHAVED. Maybe because his mother was there. Anyway, i put my stuff in his bag and waited, again. Then i met marcus lim, and i saw a few 6A boys that i didnt know. Chatted, then it was 4.30. Went in the hall, sat down and listen to boring instructions. Finally, at 5.00, started to do it. It was not related to science at all(i "DSAed" for science), cos it is a general ability test. Its just like some patterns and we have to figure out what comes next. However, they only gave us 30 min so the last three questions i luan luan zuo. After it was over, i went with Xavier to look for his mother. Found her at the canteen. I took my stuff, said thanks and went to call my father with my bros handphone, who fetched me there. He was not free, so i called my mother to see if she could fetch me. But she too was not free. So i just took a cab with the money my father gave me. Finally, i reached home. it was about 6.15 then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home