Check this out!

Monday, June 16, 2008

Chilli Crab Day!

Yesterday, at about 11.ooam, my mom asked me if i wanted to go with them to fetch my grandmother from the church. But i refused mainly because my body was aching from the previous night's balloon war.(at yy bday party) So, i just chatted on msn because i was bored and my bro used finish the com.

After that, at about 1.30pm, my family came back and i went out for lunch at longhouse. Nothing much to say about this.

After lunch we went back home for a while to take some stuff and headed off to my aunt's house because it's her son's birthday. I watched "A long" and little bit of "CJ7" there and then its time to go. We then went to my cousin's house to have dinner, chilli crab. It was super. 13 crabs. 10 small and 3 big. Ate alot. Then had ice cream and nata de coco(however you spell it). Played com afterwards.(am i using to many "after"?) Then went home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home