Check this out!

Saturday, June 14, 2008

New laptop and yys bday party

There are two reasons why i am happy today.

1. My mother bought a new laptop yesterday.

2. Today is the day of yeyang's b'day party.

Right now, i am using the new laptop to type this out.

First, we went to the IT show and went to look at many laptops. Afterwards, we went to the Fujitsu section. My brothers and I waited for very long and finally my mother bought a laptop from there. It was so crowded sia!

After that, we went to wait for the bus "162m" but 15min later, when we still had not gotten on the bus we realised that the bus only operates at 5.oopm. It was only about 12.oopm then. -_-"

Then we took a cab and went to my aunt's house to look at my other aunt's pet dog. A lot of people said that it was very ugly, and i kinda agreed. We ate a few things and then finally went back home.

At yeyang's b'day party, my Chong Ching, Angie, Elsa, Xenia and I went to the function room and then played monkey. After a while, we started whacking each other (I think I started it) and then everyone that yy invited joined in to beat up the girls. hehe. I drank mostly water then ate cake, and ice cream. The end blah blah blah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home