Check this out!

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Blah

Two days ago, I went to my cousin's house to make dumplings(as in the shui jiao thing, and not the one with rice wrapped in leaves). My siblings did'nt make any, while i made some. After we cooked it, we ate(obviously). Then, we watched transformers which my brother brought, then ate nata de coco, and soon it was time to go. My sibilings and i were reluctant to go home so early because it was youth day next, but of course, the adults dont get the holiday. After a discussion, my parents let my siblings and i to sleep over at my other cousin's house. So, we went there(only my two siblings and i).

First we went to the basement(i want one!) and watched the show jackass. We watched it for about one hour, and laughed. It was very funny. Then we went upstairs and played playstation untill 3.00 am... omg. i didnt know i could last that long. usually at 11.00pm im already tired. Well, there was not enough space on the bed for FOUR people(me, my three siblings, and my cousin). So, we "opened numbers" with each other to decide who would sleep on the bed. In the end i just chose to sleep on the floor, without playing open numbers, because i just wanted a new experience. The last one i had was the P5 camp. So, in the end my two siblings slept on the bed and my cousin and i slept on the floor. But there was two blankets on the floor, so it was not that bad. Then, my cousin started sneezing, and his spit went on my face because he says that he dosent like to cover his mouth when he sneezes. His reason:"I feel more refreshed when i sneeze without covering my mouth." Then i just told him to sneeze on the other side, not facing me. Well, the next time he sneezed, he suddenly got up to face my brothers sleeping on the bed and sneezed at them. My cousin then started laughing, then i started to laugh too. After a while, FINALLY i got to sleep. Its not as bad as you think sleeping on the floor is. It was just cold, because my cousin turned on the air-con full blast 16 degree. Im not used to air-con because the air-con in my room is spoiled, and not fixed since like 5 years ago. So, i just cuddled up in the blanket provided.

The next day, at 9.00am my mom went to fetch us home. When she found out that i did not do most of my homework, she forced me to do the homework the whole day, with no COMPUTER! then i slept, in my room, for a few hours, propably because i slept at 3.00am the previous day(or should i say just now?). Then, when my mother came back from her haircut, she brought the ingredients to make wanton noodles. At about 5.00pm, i was still doing my homework, so my mother said that i should not make wanton. So, at 6.30pm, i finally finished my homework, and i ate dinner. Read some of Warriors after that, watched TV, then slept.

My bros rushing me to give up the com, so bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home