Check this out!

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Sorry

Sorry for not posting for so long and sorry again because I have to post about last week's events( last Sunday). So this is what we did:

first, in the morning after i came home from my grandmothers house(i stayed overnight from saturday), we immediately went to a funfair with my cousins that i had no idea that my father had the coupons. We spent about 1-3 hours there(i really dunno) and then we went to a karaokay(however it is spelt) center but my cousins were not there so we went ahead to have our lunch first. After lunch we went to the karaokay center again and spent about 3 hours there and i ate alot of chicken nuggets i had a tummyache lol. And after that, we went to our cousin's house and ate dinner at a kampaung resteraunt. When we FINALLY went back to home sweet home, i realised that we were out for like 12 hours and a half; from 11.00am -11.30pm.

Anyway, bye my bro is rushing me to use the com. Just now most of the time spent on the big red button on the class blog. Bo liao hor?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home