Check this out!

Monday, June 2, 2008

Forest Adventure

Yesterday, my family went out for lunch, as usual. After that, we walked to Bedok resevoir and into the Forest Adventure. It is just like an activity where we do all sorts of stuff. We have safety gear and the activities are carried out on top of the trees. I think the most fun part is the Flying Fox, where we attach our pulley gear on the string and glide across a river. The wind is so cooling and the sights are so beautiful.

Something has been in my ear for quite a long time and i keep hearing some rubbing sounds when i move my ear. But today, when my brother dug my ear, guess what was inside that made all those noises: a strand of hair about 2cm long! Can you believe that!?

Im in a hurry so bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home