Check this out!

Thursday, May 1, 2008

East Coast Park

Today it was Labour Day, and my whole family went to East Coast Park. My younger bro, me and my older bro went cycling, while my mother sat somewhere and read a book, and my father accompanied my grandmother to the seaside. At first my elder bro did not want to cycle, but for some reason, i dunno why, but he in the end he still went cycling.

Yestarday was my chinese and english oral, and they both were lousy. Mdm Ho say that my reading is not perfect. Then she asked me if i practice reading at home. I didnt noe what to say, because i did not practice. In the end i just say no. And for the chinese, the teacher say that all my 词语 use wrongly. Omg, oral surely will be very lousy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home