Check this out!

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Nothing

Yestarday first.

Yestarday was the day of the Singapore Math Olympiad for Primary Students(SMOPS) (i think). The questions were like... EXTREMELY DIFFICULT!!! At first when i saw that there were 30 questions and the given time was 2 hours, i was so surprised and thought that they gave too much time for us. Then when the paper came, i finally understood. There was one question that they gave which was NOT AT ALL related to maths. I just required some logical thinking. I will post you the question in the later post. After i the test, i went home and in less than 30 minutes, i had to come back to school for wushu. Haiya, no time for homework. And after THAT, in less than one hour i had to go to my grandmother's house. Again no time for homework :( . When i finally came back from my grandma's house, i finally had time to do my homework. I did it till 11.15 i think...

Today.

I went out for lunch at jacks place with my family today. My younger brother ordered a kids meal and he didnt noe that kids meals dont come wif soup. Then my mother gave him her soup.
>>fast forward to dinner

As my mom and dad are busy meeting their friends today, my two brothers and i had to have our dinner ourselves. We will order rite pizza for our dinner

(im trying to make my posts longer because of Jade who said that my posts were so short. Im also heeding advice from other people)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home