Check this out!

Friday, December 19, 2008

Twilight Movie

I went to watch twilight yestarday, wif Jowell, Elsa, Angie, Chee Xian( i guess you should noe him by now, if u dont, hes angie's bro), and Sean Chia. Ok, I went to Ai Tong at 12, met Bendy, Celeste( I think) and some other ppl. Angie and Jowell were already there. I collected my results, and waited some more until chong ching came. He collected his results, and went home. Oh ya, Elsa also went home to change before chong ching came(or was it??). Later I changed out of my school uniform and waited some more until sean chia came. Together, we headed for the bus stop to go to amk hub. Then, chong ching came rushing to us saying that he was also going. So, now it makes Jowell, Elsa, Angie, Chee Xian, Chong Ching, and Sean Chia. Blah blah blah fast forward to amk hub. Took our lunch there, then the girls went to buy the tickets. So, at 2 we watched the movie. It was quite nice, but sometimes chong ching had to spoil the story by saying who was a vampire or whatever. bleh After the movie went to sean chia's hse adn played duel masters. 6.30 went home and...

THE END
:P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home